Kiruna November 1, 2019
VDD0203 intersected significant Copper and Gold mineralisation
VDD0204 intersected significant Copper and Cobalt mineralisation
VDD0205 visually appears to have intersected sporadic iron/copper mineralisation and was drilled some 250m below VDD0195, assays are pending
“Dear shareholder, we are pleased to deliver the most amazing shallow intersections in the absolute world-class mining jurisdiction of Kiruna, Sweden.”, comments CEO Michael Mattsson.
Copperstone announces that the assay results of VDD0203 and VDD0204 have been received from ALS laboratories and compiled by Copperstone, verified by the QP.
- VDD0203 intersected firstname.lastname@example.org% Cu from 26m, including email@example.com% Cu and 0.25g/t of gold from 39m downhole depth.
- VDD0204 intersected the A zone main zone and the footwall lode copper, respectively, on three locations, firstname.lastname@example.org% Cu including email@example.com% Cu from 60m and another firstname.lastname@example.org% Cu from 112m. The third one, email@example.com% Cu from 122m.
- In addition, VDD0204 intersected significant cobalt zones firstname.lastname@example.org% Co from 62m and email@example.com% Co from 122m
- The first D zone drilling VDD0205 completed at 929.3m at the north deep shoot, intersected the ironstone copper rich. The lab assays are pending.
- The drill started the second D zone hole VDD0206, at the south deep shoot target, planned for 700m. The hole completion is expected by mid-November.
The hole VDD0203 assay returned firstname.lastname@example.org% Cu, from 26m borehole depth, confirming the mineralisation historically intersected by D-3166 on Viscaria A main zone. The intersection includes email@example.com% Cu and 0.25g/t gold from 39m downhole.
VDD0204 during the phase1 drilling was mainly to test the Copper Cobalt potential in the A zone.
VDD0204 is located along strike, 25m north east of the historical intersection. The borehole intersected the A main zone and the footwall lode mineralisation:
- the A main zone: firstname.lastname@example.org% Cu from 60m borehole depth, including email@example.com% Cu from 74m borehole depth
- The footwall lodes: firstname.lastname@example.org% Cu from 112m, and email@example.com% Cu and 0.24% Co from 122m borehole depth
The target is successfully intersected, with a sporadic visible chalcopyrite rich ironstone between 863m to 894m borehole depth. We are shipping the samples to the lab, and only the lab result could confirm the significance of the intercept.
Conclusions and next steps:
- The completion of A zone drilling confirmed the reliability of the historical drilling, and the potential of shallow gold and cobalt.
- The A zone show significant gold mineralisation at the south deep high-grade copper deposit. But the shallow historical drilling is poorly assayed for gold and cobalt.
- The results are is very encouraging for the gold and cobalt potential, although the investigations are in the early stage.
- Immediately after the D zone deep drilling, the phase2 drilling campaign on the A zone will start.
- The phase two drilling campaign objectives will be to upgrade the shallow copper resources and to define a potential resource for gold and cobalt.
“Viscaria is no doubt one of the most exciting projects in Sweden, where we have several attractive base and precious metals commodities such us copper, iron, gold and cobalt. Our technical team is growing, a great step for Copperstone to start the feasibility studies.”, comments project geologist Maurice Zongo.
“I am very pleased with the ongoing drill program at our future mine site at Viscaria and how this company is operating. Our technical team identified a shallow copper cobalt potential and (in addition to the designed drill holes at the Sunstone geological handover session, Management received Board’s approval to execute on VDD0204.“ , comments CEO Michael Mattsson.
Please see the attached pdf for the complete information.
For further information, please contact Michael Mattsson (CEO) at +46(0)580-88890, or firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to Copperstone webpage: www.copperstone.se.
This press release contains insider information which Copperstone Resources AB (publ) is obliged to publish according to the EU market abuse regulation (MAR). The information was delivered by the above-mentioned contact for publishing November 1, 2019 at 12:55 CET.
Copperstone is a public company trading as COPP B on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Stockholm, Sweden. The Certified Adviser is Augment Partners AB, email@example.com, +46 8 505 65 172. The Company is focused on base and precious metal exploration in the vicinity of the internationally recognized mining districts of Kiruna and the Skellefte-field in northern Sweden. In addition, the Company also owns an exploitation concession in the Bergslagen mining region, in central Sweden.
The technical information herein has been reviewed by the Qualified Person of the Company (QP) Thomas Lindholm M. Sc., GeoVista AB, Luleå.
Forward looking statements
The information in this press release may contain forward-looking statements, which relate to future events or future performance and reflect Copperstone’s current expectations and assumptions. Such forward-looking statements reflect Copperstone’s current beliefs and are based on assumptions made by and information currently available to the Company.
Investors are cautioned that these forward-looking statements are neither promises nor guarantees, and are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ materially from those expected.
These forward-looking statements are made as of the date hereof and, except as required under applicable securities legislation, the Company does not assume any obligation to update or revise them to reflect new events or circumstances.
Please note drill intercepts are quoted as drilled and are not corrected for true thickness as the shape of the orebodies is not yet known.